Rainbow Scrappy Saturday and Goals

Saturday, March 28, 2015
This is the last yellow Rainbow Scrappy Saturday.  I found time to make one more yellow block-



This week I finished by 2014 Rainbow Scrappy Challenge quilt--I'm posting the picture again because I really REALLY like it!


Please see everyone's RSC posts at SoScrappy.

How are my goals coming?

Bind two quilts--one done
Piece baby quilts--worked on them
5" challenge project--nope

Grandma duty is going well.  Today I am going to run a few errands.  Its cold but sunny.  

11 comments:

Nell's Quilts said...

Good job finishing up your 2014 RSC quilt. It looks great!

Scrappy quilter said...

I really like it too. So pretty and colorful. Great job on getting it done.

Quilter Kathy said...

Gorgeous quilt! Congrats!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Congrats! on the finish. It's beautiful.

LA Paylor said...

Lori! Hi again! I haven't seen your smiling face lately but happy to re find you! The quilt top is fab!!
LeeAnna at not afraid of color

Edith said...

Nice block and a lovely quilt. Good on you for finishing!

Katie Z. said...

Your blocks are fabulous!

I hope the boys are keeping you busy and letting LB sleep!

Raewyn said...

Great to seee the quilt from last year's Rainbow challenge as that is what I'm hoping for with this year's challenge! It's gorgeous. Looks like you have another on the go as well :-)

Magpie Sue said...

Your quilt from last year's blocks turned out great! Looks like you've got a good start for this year now too.

Sheila said...

Awesome quilt! Congratulations on a wonderful finish! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Am so IN Love with your quilt!
Kar