Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, May 11, 2015
The last week has flown by and not much sewing was done.  No quilting although I did work on my 5" challenge project.  When its busy and stressful Rainbow Scrappy Challenge blocks are perfect.  Last week I made this--


The color for May is GREEN!  Oh how I love GREEN!  The stripes and dots were fabric samples received on a long ago bus trip.  Makes me think blue skies and green grass.  Please see everyone's Design Wall posts at Patchwork Times.

Weekly Goals--

5" challenge
Quilt QOV
Quilt Black/blue top
Another Green block

I'm not sure there will be much sewing time.  The camper needs cleaning and packing.  Farmer and Farmer's wife type things to do. Spring is busy time.

~Lori~

6 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

So pretty - fresh and GREEN! 8-))

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

At least you're not scoopin' snow! :)

Tired Teacher said...

I love the blue & green together in this block - well done.

Sara said...

Very pretty! I really like that stripe in there.

Spring gets awfully busy for farmers and now that we've gotten some rain things will grow like crazy.

Ramona said...

Great colors in your fabrics. I like the different fabrics together, too. Nice block!

Barb in Mi said...

Yes, I love your colors! Every little bit of sewing counts!