Rainbow Scrappy Saturday--GREEN!!

Saturday, May 23, 2015
I love green!  Its no hardship to work with green.  



Sometimes I have a lot of the featured color and sometimes I don't!   Green is an easy color to work with, I'm sure by next week I'll have more green blocks.  Please see whatever everyone has done with green this month at SoScrappy hosted by Angela.  I personally love the green cow.

Its a busy week here, I spent time helping Ken in the field.  We are almost done planting, a small field of beans left.  It rained last night so I can catch up on other chores today.  I am putting the borders on my 5" challenge piece and hope to be done by Monday.  The r/w/b album blocks are very relaxing and I've made a couple of those too.  No quilting but that's okay.  

The weather has been surprisingly cool, I alternate from short sleeves to long sleeves to hooded sweatshirt.  

~LORI~

10 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Very pretty. And like you I love green.

scraphappy said...

So many pretty fabrics in your blocks. I love the way they combine in your blocks.

Tired Teacher said...

It has been very cool and rainy the last two weeks, but the sun is actually shining a bit today.

Love the blocks - well done.

Julianne said...

Beautiful blocks!

Nell's Quilts said...

Lovely green blocks. I noticed the farmer's fields on a drive to a quilt show today. Some have lovely green shoots coming up and some are awaiting tilling before planting. A busy time for planting.

Elaine Adair said...

Lori - so very pretty!!!

sunny said...

What's not to love about green? I hope you get some warmer weather soon, but not too hot!

Sara said...

These are some of the prettiest so far. Nice fabric combinations.

No sewing for me this weekend so I'm behind 1 green block so far. We're in Rapid City - cold and damp so my husband babysat today rather than golfing. Laura and I had a great mom-daughter day that included lunch and pedicures. I did visit a quilt shop briefly.

sewspeciallady said...

Great looking blocks 1R !!! Hope you gets lots of sewing time this weekend- cold and damp here also.Sewpiecefully, 2R's

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Great greens!! I really like that block too!