Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, October 5, 2015
Two R/W/B Monkey Wrench/9 patch blocks are done--


I used more than two fabrics for the Monkey Wrench sections just to change things up a bit!  There are 16 blocks done, I need four more.  That should be easy.  Please see everyone's design wall posts at Patchwork Times.  

Weekly Goals--

Sew up 16 patch blocks
3 R/W/B album Blocks
2 R/W/B Monkey Wrench/9 Patch blocks

The perfect t-shirt came home with me--


Isn't it great??!!

~LORI~

7 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Love the T-shirt! Thanks for the chuckle on this overcast and dreary Monday morning.

Nann said...

LOL! Would that be bouncing a fat quarter? Welcome home.

Suzanne said...

That is a great shirt!

Kim said...

Lori, you are a hoot! Great t-shirt. I want one. :)

Vic in NH said...

Too funny! and I love your Red, White, & Blue monkey wrenches! Okay, I'm ignorant. Please tell me what is the difference, if any, between a Monkey Wrench block and a Churn Dash block?

Ramona said...

Great shirt! And lovely blocks, too.

Quilter Kathy said...

OMG... I NEED that shirt!