Monday Goals

Monday, December 7, 2009

Goals for the week.

  1. Work on customer quilt
  2. Work on the "Found" 9 patches

I've had a LONG weekend! The tan 9 patches, the pink baby quilt, and the Red Heartstrings quilts all have their binding finished! (at 5 am this morning) I have just a couple more projects to finish before Christmas.

But look, that was THREE finishes!! Later I will figure out how much stash that used, I'm working to break even by the end of the year! No pictures, it's cold and there's snow drifting down. I wanted to take outsides pictures, but Ken's asleep and I don't think he'd like it if I woke him up to stand out in the cold while I took pictures.

A few days ago Laura Beth asked if I could make crib sheets, she wanted some heavy flannel ones for Mason. I have one done in the washer and I will mail it to her and see how it fits.

That's enough for this week. We haven't put up our Christmas tree, I have some errands to run, and my nephew is here visiting for a few days.

I have my Christmas music on, I'm feeling good! If you stop by, I promise to make hot chocolate and break out some cookies!!



4 comments:

Stephanie D said...

I'm here!! Where are the cookies??

MightyMom said...

I'll be right there!! what kind of cookies you got?

Darling Jill Quilts said...

If only you were closer, I'd be over everyday!! lol

Stay Warm!!

Mary-Kay said...

What kind of cookies? And will there be Amaretto in the hot chocolate? Have some for me!