Quiet But Busy!

Thursday, December 17, 2009
No, I haven't frozen into a human popsicle, I've just been busy! I have the binding done on my friend's quilt. Sorry, I can't show you a picture as she hasn't seen it yet! I've quilted the mystery quilt, and sewn the binding with the machine. Next, I have the hand stitching left. Again--no picture! But this won't be a "pictureless" post. The other day in the mail we received this--


This postcard makes me miss them all. We are planning to visit between Christmas and New Years, God willing and good weather! We would like to take a family picture while we are there, I am hoping Laura Beth can coordinate that.

We put up the rest of our decorations. I tried to take a video of everything changing color, but let's just say I'm a bit "technically challenged". My tree was sideways and I couldn't figure out how to change it!

4 comments:

MightyMom said...

ummm, maybe I need to make smaller ornaments??

MightyMom said...

and every time you talk about the color changing on your tree I"m reminded of the old aluminum trees with the spotlight with the dial of 5 or 6 color screens that would rotate and "change" the tree color periodically.....

Stephanie D said...

What lovely photos of them! He's gonna be a ladykiller for sure!

Mary-Kay said...

Your grandson is soo cute. He looks adorable in the picture on the right. Are you going to post the family photo? I should do that too this year but I can't imagine trying to get all my brothers(7) and sisters(2) and nieces and nephews(33 I think) in to one photo. But as I type this, I just had a great idea. I could get a shot from the roof looking down on everyone. I've seen this done at the school with all the students. Have a great holiday!