Monday Goals--Thanksgiving Week

Monday, November 21, 2011
My only goal this week is hand sewing of bindings.  I now have a small pile of quilts to that point.

I haven't started hand sewing on these yet

7 quilts are waiting or in the process of hand sewing the binding.  Whew!

With Thanksgiving this week, there won't be much time to sew.  I plan to play with Mason and cook the turkey.  Maybe Mason and I will have time to make cookies.  I miss my cooking buddy.  
I wish you all a Peaceful and Happy Thanksgiving.



6 comments:

Henrietta said...

Fnugly quilt turned out quite nice didn't it!

Heather said...

Wish we could swap piles. You quilt mine and I'll sew your bindings! lol I kind of enjoy the mindless handwork...

Have a great week! :o)

Sara said...

Cooking with your grandson will be more fun anyway. Happy thanksgiving to your family too.

Stephanie D said...

Beware of neck and shoulder cricks with hand sewing!

Cookie making sounds wonderful!

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Lori,
I'm spending some time catching up with my blog friends, now that Winterfest is over. You certainly have been busy stitching! Did you get very much snow this past weekend?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and friends. ~Natalie

Susan said...

My least favorite things. Now that I can, I pay someone to do mine. =)