Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, January 16, 2012
I've started piecing a new quilt.  It's called Diamond Four Patch from an older book "Quilts from America's Heartland".  I have 64 diamond 4 patches made.


These were strip pieced and cut on the 60 degree angle.  Easy!  They are 7" on a side--so not that small.   I love antique/vintage quilt patterns.  

Goals for the week--

10 Anita's Arrowhead blocks

That is my only goal for this week.  I'm in Mankato with Mason and Asher, that's going to keep me busy.   Trucks and cookies, crafts and reading books, lots of rocking.  Yup--looks like a good week!



2 comments:

Nancy said...

The week ahead sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Susan said...

Oh, grandchild visit! I have that book - in storage in Phx. LOL Your fours look terrific!