Weekly Goal Check In

Saturday, January 28, 2012
I'm there!  I have 121 Arrowhead blocks!


Some need trimming--but they are pieced and pressed!  Woohoo!  

Last night I was thinking about the projects I am working on.  And an old one that needs finishing.  They are---

Diamond Four Patches
Plaid Four Patch
Four Patch Posey

Do you see a pattern here?  Four patches!  And the middle of the Arrowhead blocks have a four patch in them.  

Heading for the sewing room.  I'm back in South Dakota and its too quiet--no Mason or Asher.  Grandma is lonely!
 



6 comments:

Kim said...

That's a lot of Arrowheads! Congratulations of reaching your goal. :) Hope the four patch projects help fill the time now that you are home again. No doubt the little ones are missing you and the big ones for that matter, lol, I'm sure you were a lot of help and good company for all. :)

Needles, Fabric, Chisels, and Wood…Life is GOOD! said...

Sometimes I get in trouble looking at other people's blogs. I want to make everything. Fortunately, I have a limit time frame for the next couple months so I am looking without allowing myself to jump in to another new project. Of course I already decided to do this Arrowhead quilt when you posted the first set of blocks, so who knows if I can wait until we actually get moved back to South Dakota this summer.

Nancy said...

Great finish on the Arrowheads!

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Lori,
Wow, you have been busy! And yes, I'm sure it's hard to say goodbye to the grandbabies!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care ~Natalie

Henrietta said...

Patience, you will have more company than you want or know what to do with very soon.

Andrea said...

Love your post about the Arrowheads! LOL! Can't wait to see your completed top, although trimming blocks can be tedious.... vbg