Motivation Friday

Friday, January 20, 2012
How has your week been?  The weather has been bitterly cold, I haven't ventured out in a few days.  Mason has pulled his lego table into my bedroom.   He's great at pretend--a small yellow flashlight from my purse became a school bus to play trucks with.  We've made cookies and done all sorts of fun things.  Tonight he and his mother did "arts and crafts" and I have new wall art.
  
I've worked on my Anita's Arrowhead blocks, two more seams and these will be complete.  20+ in this pile.  10 blocks were my goal this week.  There should be 90 blocks with these--only 31 more!  They are addicting.




Sometimes Asher sleeps on my bed, I've been reading books to him.  I don't think he's interested yet--see the little hand--he's snoozing underneath his blanket.  




9 comments:

Kathie said...

You are making great progress on your blocks, they are going to make a wonderful quilt.

Nancy said...

Looks like you are reading quilting books to Asher. ;oD

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Great blocks and I noticed it looks like a quilting book you are reading to him too!
Quilting by the River

Kim West said...

I too, have to make my arrowhead blocks in batches. Tou are making goo progress!

Sara said...

Those arrowhead blocks are really going to make a great scrappy quilt. You must still be in Minnesota and enjoying those grandkids.

Elaine Adair said...

I looked and looked at the photo with the book in it, and finally saw little pink body part! Cute.

Pokey said...

Sweet baby! Reading a quilt book to him must be the secret for getting him to sleep,lol
:-}pokey

Diane Barfield said...

Where can I find the pattern for your arrowhead blocks? I like them and only two colors.

Suzanne said...

Goodness...lots of making and creating going on at your house! You can never start out the little ones with reading too early.