Monday Goals

Monday, July 9, 2012
My goals will remain the same as last week.
  1. Set Birds in Air blocks together
  2. Sew Rainbow Scrap blocks (blue)
  3. Set Sister's Choice blocks together
I've not done much sewing, last night the weather was BEAUTIFUL and I sat in my lawn chair and read.   There will be days when its too hot or windy or buggy to sit outside and I will sew then.

Every weekend the Visitor Center has Interpretative Programs.   John does a wonderful Fur Trader--dresses in costume and draws the spectators in.


John the Fur Trader


It must be the "lazy days of summer".   I'm definitely lazy!




2 comments:

Nancy said...

Nothing wrong with being lazy. Enjoy your books and the gorgeous weather.

Stephanie D said...

That's what summers are for--when you can manage it!