Sunday Stash Report and Check on Progress

Sunday, April 28, 2013
Yippee--I have TWO finishes this week.  39 yards of stash used.

Stash In This Week--0 yards
Stash Out This Week--39 yards
Stash In YTD--65.5
Stash Out YTD--56.5 yards

Stash is ahead--9 yards!!

This week I finished my "Snowgate" quilt and one I've named "Ode to Vincent".  The pattern is Swoon by Camille Roskelley.  See everyone's stash report at Patchwork Times.


Ode To Vincent
Its hard to photograph--the blocks finish at 24" so its a big quilt.  Here's different picture taken outside hanging off the deck--



How did I do with my goals? 
  1. Bind one quilt--two quilts done
  2. Finish Cake Stand Blocks--no
  3. 30's Blocks for Rainbow Scrap Challenge--no
  4. Load a top--yes
  5. One yoyo center--no
I've been making bluebird houses out of PVC pipe.  I better get them done and put up if I want any bluebirds to nest in them!  We've been packing the camper, its parked out front and we'd like to get it set up for the year on Tuesday. 

Today we're going to meet Nick, Laura Beth and boys.  They're taking Mason to the circus, and Ken and I are taking Asher to the park.  At 18 months we doubt he'd enjoy the circus. 

Spring is finally here.  What do you have planned for your week?

10 comments:

Lori said...

WOW 39 yards! Great job.

Planning this week:
1. walk my 42 miles this week. 6 a day
2. Try not to stress
3. Try to trim the new cat Lola's toe nails
4. Hope I'm still alive from #3 step
5. Quilt -- sew a little

Have fun with the kids.

Quiltsmiles said...

OMG!!!! 39 yards out! Great report. I love your Swoon finish, What a lovely quilt!!!! Jane

Thanks for the inspiration.

Howdy said...

Lovely Lovely Lovely!

Vic in NH said...

Your Ode to Vincent has the most dense and charming quilting that really shows up in the outdoor picture. Good job!

Sara said...

39 yards is really impressive and the Swoon quilt is really pretty. This block is so unique.

Have fun with Asher. My plan for the week is to go back to work and my normal routine. May is a really busy month for us, so not much time to sew probably.

krisgray said...

Awesome numbers!! Lovely finish, too!

Nancy said...

Enjoy the day at the park with Asher.

"Ode to Vincent" is beautiful. I like the variety of fabrics and how the blocks' appearance and personality change. Nice job!

Suzanne said...

Yeah...great fabric stash busting! Beautiful quilt.I have plans for some gardening and sewing this week. Hopefully, I'll get to do some of each!

Dar said...

Your Swoon quilt is beautiful. Congrats on using 39 yards of fabric this week. Very impressive.

Unknown said...

Your Swoon Quilt is beautiful. I have that pattern you have inspired me to get it out and start working on it.