Design Wall Post and Weekly Goals

Monday, December 23, 2013
This week I made more Trail Mix blocks--

Trail Mix
I also finished the Scrappy Trips quilt--

Scrappy Trips

Next week I will be able to deduct the fabric used for my stash report.  Yippee!!  I also finished quilting a top but the binding isn't on yet.  See everyone's design walls at Patchwork Times.

A few Christmas pictures--

Laughter
Elf Shoes
Stormchaser and NoTeeth
Weekly Goals--
  1. Bind next quilt
  2. Load another top
  3. Trail Mix blocks
  4. Catch up Basic Blocks
Two days until Christmas.  The presents are wrapped.  Are you ready??  

5 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

You have pet lizards? Well, Merry Christmas to all of you. I'm kinda ready. Gifts are sorted out & boxed on the bed, turkey is thawing in the fridge. All the work and stress, then in the blink of an eye it's all over for another year. Hope 2014 treats you well.

Katie Z. said...

Hurrah for family living close!

We are traveling (ugh) for Christmas, so I'm as ready as I can be short of loading the car and driving away!

Nancy said...

Merry Christmas to you and all those gathered at your home.

Sara said...

Enjoyed those Christmas pictures and bet you are really happy to have those kids so close now. I must admit the last photo - with the critters - gave me a bit of a start. I'm terrified of reptiles.

Anonymous said...

If you hadn't said no teeth, I'd never have known. =) Finally found the trail mix blocks! That's going to be very nice. I love quilts that make chains. You have some great quilt finishes posted between here and the most recent things I commented on, too.