Sunday Stash Report Week 50

Sunday, December 15, 2013
New numbers this week--

Stash in YTD--149 yards
Stash Out This Week--25 yards
Stash Out YTD--139.5 yards

Stash is ahead--9.5 yards!

I'm catching up.  Friday I quilted the Scrappy Trip quilt, its ready for the binding. I'll load another quilt ASAP and hopefully start quilting it.  See everyone's stash report at Patchwork Times.

If I stay within 100 yards either way I'm happy.  My stash is well loved.   I'm thinking about 2014.   Have you thought about next year??

 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Have I thought about next year. . .well yes, too many knitting projects and quilting projects to do. I wish my "twin" or a "clone" would show up and help me out.

DeeDee said...

All that matters is that you are happy with your stash numbers. Looking forward to seeing two more finished quilts this year.

Deb said...

Lori, great numbers. Next year...? It will be my year of UFO's. The goal right now is to finish 2 a month. How is that for ambitious?
Enjoy the holidays!

Unknown said...

I would (need) to keep track of my stash coming and going too...how do you measure when you are using scraps?