Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, March 21, 2016
This weekend I pulled Beach Party out of the cabana (closet).  Immediately pinned them to the wall before they could start any bonfires!  Quickly sewed them together--

Beach Party

They're bright and cheery, perfect for April.  Folded them up and hung them in the cabana to keep warm.  I don't think there is anything in the stash for borders but Lorri2Rs thought she'd have something.  Next I found another OLD UFO--


Disappearing 4 Patch


ROFL--notice the mistake?  The bottom two rows were sewn on upside down.  Oh well, its an easy fix!  At least its not quilted.  Please see everyone's design walls at Patchwork Times.

A few more Barn Dance Blocks--

Barn Dance QAL
Weekly Goals--

Quilt a top
Finish a binding
Patch Little Boy Jeans
Find Borders for Alletaire
Play with R/W/B Album blocks
Barn Dance Step Two

Enough for this week!  I'm getting over my cold (slept 12 of 18 hours), hopefully a few more days and it will be gone.  

Its warmed up a little, I saw a few flowers coming up.  Snow is possible later this week.  Can't it just be Spring already??!!

~LORI~

11 comments:

swooze said...

Honey I actually think all the blocks are turned on their side rather than upside down. Ugh! Hope you are feeling better.

cityquilter grace said...

gee would never have noticed it if you didn't point it out....sooo pretty and terrific progress!

Charlene S said...

It has been colder the first 2 days of Spring than it was 90% of the time this winter. Only you noticed your error...everyone else thought it was a design feature.

Sara said...

Beach Party is definitely calling for spring. So cheery!! Get over that cold soon!

Vic in NH said...

Hope you get well soon and will be 100% over the whoop-de-do! The tops are great and I really like the Beach Party.

Quilter Kathy said...

Fabulous projects on the design wall... grab that seam ripper and get another quilt ready for a finish... woohoo!

Tired Teacher said...

Beach Party is a cheerful quilt. My eye thought there was something amiss with the DPFP. Glad you caught it before it was quilted.

Rest is usually the best way to zap a cold.

straythreads said...

Love the beach party top! So cheerful

Jannette said...

LOVE your Beach Party quilt! Is there a pattern for it?
I'm currently working on a D4P quilt too - a friend and I swapped blocks for a year (her quilt is done - I still have to assemble my top...).
Thanks for sharing your projects!

Anonymous said...

I love your beach Party quilt! That is fabulous!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Look at you go!!! I would never have noticed the bottom two rows until I was quilting it - so Yay for you - but I like the look too!! Enjoy!!