Design Wall Monday and Weekly Goals

Monday, March 28, 2016
The R/W/B album blocks were on the wall--


The neutral sashings are on and its measured and waiting for borders.  Or something.  Please see everyone's design wall posts at Patchwork Times.

Friday night I pulled out the basket of album blocks from Rainbow Scrappy Challenge 2015.  Hmmm, quite a big stack.  Aaacckkk--84 blocks!  I was a bit overwhelmed so put them back in the basket Liz said she has "ideas" on how to set them.  30 makes a big quilt.  25 makes a nice quilt.  20 makes a twin size quilt.  No matter how you figure it that's at least three quilts.  (I can easily make one more blocks to even the numbers.)

Weekly Goals--

Barn Dance Step Two
Jacob's Ladder blocks
Bricks & Stepping Stones 
Make Alletaire binding
Hand sew more binding
 
Very few goals this week.  Starting Tuesday I'm joining a Quilting Marathon with fellow Stashbusters.  Would you like to join us?   I have five tops ready to quilt.
 
In a couple weeks are the Bonnie Hunter classes I signed up for.  My projects are pretty much ready to go.     
 
Do you eat Dove chocolates?  I've been collecting the sayings inside the wrappers.  This one was written just for me--
 
Stay up until the sun rises! 
 
~LORI~

4 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Dove chocolates are tasty - I save the wrappers I like, too.

Eighty-four blocks would be a bit over-whelming, but I know you'll turn them into fabulous quilts.

sunny said...

Your RWB is looking fabulous! and 84 blocks? How big are they? They'll be fun to play with.

Sara said...

84 blocks? Wow!! That is going to keep you busy for awhile.

Tins and Treasures said...

Good evening, Lori,
It is fun to see what you have been working on.

Take care, ~Natalie