Design Wall Monday

Monday, September 19, 2016
Saturday the weather was beautiful and I cut parts for "Pieces of Eight" outside--


No bugs, only a slight breeze--it was heaven!  Pieces of Eight is by Victoria Eapen and I found it in this book--


 Here is a picture of the quilt--


I'm making it with 20 blocks--72"x90"--boy quilt size.  Vic from NH sent me a large package of FQs and Vic--I'm slicing them up!!  Thank you Vic!!  Please see everyone's design wall posts at Patchwork Times.

No goals this week.  Its going to be a busy week.  Road trip with 2Rs.  More on that when we get back.

~LORI~
 

3 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

That should make a wonderful scrappy quilt. I'm back to cutting for the Spoolin' Around quilt that's been in the works for over two years. :) Still need to make 163 more of the little 3 1/2 in. spool blocks. Hope you're having a great time on your road trip, it's a beautiful day for it.

Sara said...

That is a fun block. It will be a fabulous scrappy quilt and I can't wait to see how it's progressing.

Saturday was a gorgeous day. I spent it in New Ulm with a cousin, relaxing and having some fun. New Ulm has 3 quilt shops.

Nann said...

Those 6" blocks are a great way to show off large prints!