Quilt Show

Saturday, June 28, 2008


Woohoo--my friend won one of those wonderful basket doorprizes!! It was full of goodies, handmade napkins, pillowcase, needle punch candy jar, an Angel, FQ's, Quilt patterns, you name it I think it was in there!



And here is the picture of the raffle quilt with my friend Shirley!! Although I didn't win it, the lady who did was thrilled!!

Here is my friend Betty again, with a quilt entered by my bestest friend!! She belongs to the guild and we entered it in the show too.



It's been a great day, had lots of fun and I'm so glad my friend won one of the baskets. I won a small door prize, it's a quilt shop directory book. Very handy item!!!

3 comments:

Henrietta said...

That is the ugliest quilt I have ever seen bar none and you have to show the entire world. I thought it was safely buried in the prairie.Huh!

Val said...

This looks like lots of fun. I sure wish that I could win a basket like that. I have really enjoyed my visit with you.

Lori in South Dakota said...

Oh Henrietta--I just love it, how can you say such awful things about it!!