Monday Goals on Tuesday!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

After having company (which is always wonderful!) I was too tired to post. Yup, night owl me went to bed. As I laid there I vaguely remember thinking about goals.......

Goals--what shall they be this week?

  1. quilt Sanctuary top
  2. quilt the Irish chain


Only two goals this week, I have some non-quilty stuff I need to get done. These two quilts need to be finished ASAP!

The warm weather has disappeared, it is only 40F. I can hardly wait to dig in my garden, play in the flower beds. It's been too cold to even sit on the patio furniture! Only one day was it nice enough to open the windows and doors, letting in fresh air. It's almost May, where are warm breezes, lilacs blooming, the smell of fresh turned dirt?



5 comments:

Nancy said...

Your two goals would be more than enough for me to accomplish in a month. :o)

Tins and Treasures said...

I'm with Nancy...not sure I could even get a quilt done during my whole summer vacation!

MightyMom said...

quilt on! too cold to play outside!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Have fun quilting! same panto for both?! that means you will need to piece backs, too!

you rock!

Stephanie D said...

Big goals! At least you're not being distracted by outside fun!