Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, April 12, 2009
Nothing bought, nothing used. So same numbers as last week.
40 1/3 yds bought year to date
24 1/2 yds used to date
So I'm not quite 16 yds in the hole.
I'm going to add some fabric on Monday, I need pastel backing for my Serenity quilt. I KNOW I don't have any. The top is pieced from remnants of Mason's baby quilt blanket I made last year. Pretty soon those pastels will be like my Christmas fabrics--gone!

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/29798.jpg

Wishing you a Happy Easter, we're being quiet and laid back here. Later we will grill steaks and watch a movie. A perfect holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter Day :)

soon, real soon, we both will have a finish so our 'numbers' will change :)

Vicki H. said...

Yum, we grilled steaks too. I am having fun sewing. Now to get faster at finishing. I may have to invest in a long arm machine some day but until then it is by hand or the DSM. I am handquilting until I gets to be the hot days of summer here. Keeping busy is therapeutic for me, I think.