Motivation Friday on Saturday

Saturday, May 23, 2009
It's been a whirlwind week. I am now at the Lewis and Clark Visitor's Center volunteering through Monday. Here is another link. My internet in the camper wasn't working last night and I haven't figured it out. Yet! So I am posting my Motivation Friday post from here.



But I worked in between this week and finished binding both the Serenity quilter and the Irish chain. It was too windy this week to take pictures outside, so I hope to do that next week when I am back home.



If you don't hear from me, I'm still having "internet issues". I will be heading home after the holiday.



Have a safe and fun Memorial Day!

4 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Hope you have a fun time at the Visitor's Center with all the visitors! :)

JuJu said...

Have fun Lori!!! Sunny and warm here in Lincoln!

Becky said...

Cool. I remember you taking your camper last Summer to the Visitor's Center. We've been blogging frends over a year. Have fun this weekend!

MightyMom said...

oh so that explains your silence!!!