Wednesday Ramblings

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I had wanted to take pictures of my camping area, but it was overcast and drizzling, so that will have to wait until another day. I packed up my laundry and perishables and drove home this morning, I am off until next week and if it doesn't rain I will help Ken tomorrow.

But remember I said I needed (okay--not NEEDED, maybe wanted is the better word?) projects to sew on in the camper? Tonight I cut out enough pieces to make a Disappearing 9 Patch. I used some of that batik I bought last week, a solid dark purple, and a soft yellow. Do you like them??


I won't sew any more of these, I will save them to work on while camping.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Like your color combination. I'm working on my first disappearing nine-patch project, Firecrackers. I'm loving the technique.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I like it. Very striking. I've make a couple of these using the three controlled colorways & always like the way they turn out. I've seen some really scrappy ones that I haven't like as well.

Stephanie D said...

I like the combo--very pretty!

Brenda said...

this is one project that I don't even have plans or ideas to make!! I like them though, but I am just happy that I haven't started another project!!! But I could see one day.....
I like yours! Nice and cheery. It is going to be fun to see it done! Have fun camping this weekend!! I hope you have beautiful weather for it!!!

MightyMom said...

oooo aahhh!

very nice.