Confession Sunday!!

Sunday, October 25, 2009
I had a GREAT day shopping this week. I got a new pair of Levi's! (gotcha--not what you expected to read!) Truly, it was a great day shopping! See what I bought--

Levi's


and fabric

See, its a small pile of fabric!! Well, maybe not that small. 70 yards. Yes, you read right, 70 yards! But I don't regret one bit of it! You are seeing mostly backings, backgrounds, and a few sashing pieces. Not much was bought with the thought of using it for piecing. It's all quality fabric. And the best part, I figured out my cost of all this fabric---$2 yd! I even used a 60% off coupon on the bolt of blue. All the solids you see were $1.49 yd. And before you think I was the only idiot wise shopper, the place was hopping! So move over Vicky, I'm heading your way!!

Stash figures this year--I'm -60 yards!!

8 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Don't feel *bad*! I think this was a buying week...like maybe we are getting ready to hibernate in the sewing rooms for winter?!

Stephanie D said...

Woohoo! WHat fun! Especially when you didn't spent that much money!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

AHA!! I KNEW there had to be fabric involved. Do you get these great deals in Sioux Falls? Maybe I should have signed up for those two days of classes Bill Gates is paying for....surely there would have been SOME shopping time!

You know, I have never regretted anything I have bought....even the expensive quilting machine....only the things I talked myself OUT of buying.

Vicky said...

Okay, I've scooched over and made room for you! :) Great purchases, all of them! You did good!

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

Yes, you did do some shopping! What great deals too! Thanks for making my 30 yards look small! LOL Isn't it amazing how SMALL the pile looks, but how quickly it adds up?!?!?

Unknown said...

Oh my, you were very, very bad, but you got incredible deals!

Donna said...

I need to shop where you shop. I never see fabric for $2 a yard!

MightyMom said...

you'd better keep a close eye on that! I might come and steal it, those look SUPERCOOL!!