Motivation Friday

Friday, October 2, 2009
Not much motivation here. Just laundry, cooking, and picking up. Ken has been busy filling in for people at work, so he's pretty tired.

I haven't worked on my goals yet, but I may yet over the weekend. I forgot my camera at the camper, and so had to borrow my sister's, and you know what using a strange camera is like. I had received my Fall swap package from Melinda.

She sent me wonderful presents, she must know I LOVE green! There are some new fall kitchen towels (did she hear my sister wondering about mine yesterday?) a list (I love to have a lined list) and a new Fall wall hanging. I needed that, I only have a spring/summer and a winter one. Now I can hang a new one up by my door! And a package of Hershey's kisses/caramels. Mmmmm! Thank you so much!! I'm off to hang up the wall hanging!




3 comments:

Vicki H. said...

such lovely gifts!! I have an exchange going out and a return. It is so exciting to give and recieve.

MightyMom said...

what a haul!

Stephanie D said...

What cool gifts! I love all things autumn.