Monday Goals

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Got busy and forgot about Monday goals. Monday evening my sister and I went to NE to sew with the NE ladies. My sister doesn't sew, but enjoyed the socializing. It's always a fun time! But goals---

  1. Finish the sashings and borders on the 9 patch blocks
  2. Sew together the b/w bricks and stepping stones

Those will be my goals this week. I have many non-quilty things to get done before winter. I know if I keep plugging away I will finish SOMETHING!


PS--Someone asked me for my homemade laundry soap recipe--just "google" it, I use the one with one whole bar Fels-Naptha soap, 2 c. Arm and Hammer Washing Soda, 2 c. Mule Team Borax. Just follow the directions. This batch made 350 oz plus a little more. All for about $2.

1 comments:

MightyMom said...

goals???? mmmmmm have to think about those...