CHAOS

Saturday, March 27, 2010
My sewing area has been turned upside down!  I am finding things I had forgot I had.  But it's a good thing.  Henrietta has pulled out some UFO blocks and is putting them together.  We haven't been able to quilt for a few days, the carpenter is here putting up shelves around my quilting room about a foot down from my ceiling for "precious treasures".  I hope by this evening we will be back to normal and I can quilt.  Maybe.  




Lots of stuff under those sheets!  The carpenter really didn't make a mess, I just figured if I covered most of it, if something did fall over or spill or WHATEVER, I would have it covered!  And I hope to move sewing machines around a bit.  Unless some Heartstrings people are coming to sew, them I will pull out LOTS of machines!  I have beds too, no need for hotels.  As long as you don't mind the accommodations, I'd be glad to have company!

Well, I better get back to work, I would like to get some sewing done tonight!
 



PS--Although Henrietta and I brought home BOXES and BAGS of fabric from Jay, we have ADDED to it and donated to a 4-H group who has a very small budget.  So I will have to guess at my reduction in stash, as I forgot to measure it.  Henrietta (the math whiz) will have a better guess than I do!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I saw the sheet and wondered who might be under it... I foul up in the operating room? Glad to hear it is only a sewing room protecting sheet.

MightyMom said...

love the wrought iron brackets!

of course, I love intricate wrought iron no matter how it's used! I even have a wrought iron table lamp....it's my pride and joy! I bought it after the kids broke 2 lamps figuring they couldn't break this one....3 years later it's still here!! :-)

and YES I want chocolate and sweets dammit.

Sweet P said...

Oooo . . . I like those shelves. I've been thinking about putting up shelves in my studio.