Sunday Stash Report--Celebration Sunday

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time to check in.  I haven't done a lot of sewing this week.  Saturday night I did put the binding on a small pink quilt, it used 4 yards.  Not much, but it is a finish!  It's in the washer, I will take a picture in a day or so. 
 
Bought this week--5.25 yds
Finished this week--4.00 yds
Bought Year to Date -39.60
Finished YTD 45.60
YTD  +6.00 yards

I'm still in the black, but not by much.  Theresa and I better get some sewing done.  We are planning to attend the Heartstrings sew in at Fremont NE this next weekend. 


The snow is about half gone, and many parts of South Dakota are reporting flooding.  Ken tried several country roads today and had to turn around, there was water washing over them in places.  I suppose after the water goes down there will be pasture fences to repair.  Theresa was outside tonight and heard ducks flying north, I hope this means spring is coming--SOON!!

7 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Just one more week ...I need to get Adam's quilt loaded and quilted before I leave too.

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I know what you mean by not sewing much. Came home from work yesterday and made a few quilt blocks for a quilt for a family here in town that had a house fire yesterday and that's about it.

So far, Jennie & I are planning to come to the sew-in. I THINK I have someone to work for me, anyway.

A good part of our snow has melted too. The so-called street in front of our house is a sea of mud.

Yesterday and last night there must have been thousands upon thousands of geese flying over, headed south. Early this morning there were hundreds resting in the field across the street, on the street and in the yard. The cat was freaked.

JuJu said...

Same here ... mud. Altough I drive city streets. We had a mix of rain & snow last week. The rain washed away the last of 22 inches of snow!! No sun for several days! Can't wait to see you!!

Amy said...

Hope you don't have too much trouble with the flooding. I think everyone is ready for spring!

Kathie said...

Now you are back home you will probably use up a lot of stash this week.

kathie L.

Penny said...

Here you are. I missed you on the stash report. It looks like you had a great trip and really, you didn't buy a lot of fabric. You showed considerable restraint.

I too can hardly wait for spring. There are tulips leaves poking out of the ground and my pansys are perky. Yup. Spring is not far away.

MightyMom said...

my hyacinths are BLOOMING!! my lillies, cannas, and daylillies are poking up. I'm weeding beds.

SPRING IS ON IT'S WAY!!