Motivation Friday!

Friday, March 26, 2010
I have no goals this week.  But in an effort to be quilty--I did pack a quilt and pillowcase for Alycia, and two preemie isolette covers/quilts for another friend's project.  I plan to take them to UPS tomorrow.  


In between I've been plodding away at my disappearing 4 patches.  I like these blocks, I sew on them when I need to sit down and relax.  I keep the pieces in a cake pan ready to go.

I have used all of background fabric I had like this, I will look for another cream on cream to use for some more.  I have a HEAPING box of "nickels" from swapping about five years ago.  I think I need 80+ blocks, and have about 50 so far.  Those figures don't sound right, but will get my calculator and dull pencil out tomorrow.  (I am horrible at math!)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I like the dissapearing 4 patch blks - they are nice and easy and attractive. one day, i will make these too!
have a great weekend~~ make it productive and fun.

Sue H said...

I don't think I've seen disappearing 4-patches before. I like them -- might have to check that out!

MightyMom said...

what??? you're gonna do MATH?? don't you have Henrietta there?? she's gotta earn her keep somehow right?

;-)

Helen in the UK said...

Love those blocks! Looks like you had a great time at the sew-in :)