Wednesday in Mankato

Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Arrived last night in Mankato, tomorrow I drive to Minneapolis.  I haven't stopped at any fabric stores.  :-)    Mason and I have been playing, so all is good in the grandma department!  He got up from his nap and decided to play with his toys.

 



 


All the toys are piled around the beanbag, and he's quite happy to sit on top and play with them.  I thought about stopping to buy a toy, but hey--how do I know what he already has!!?? 

Tomorrow I meet Sally for supper, and later I pick up Henrietta at the airport.  She will be visiting me for 6 weeks, we have lots planned.  We are hoping to make it to the Fremont Sew In March 20th.  
 




4 comments:

Brenda said...

so, if he does not need any toys, how about a good gramma book?? One you can read to him, and it's one you two share?? just a thought...... Gramdma time is so special. Make a memory or two......

Stephanie D said...

Such a happy little guy!

Grandpa is going to be jealous!

Unknown said...

A six week visit? That sounds fun! Who's Henrietta? daughter, sister, mom, good friend?

MightyMom said...

I want y'all to come stay with me for a couple weeks!!! :-)

have a good time.