Saturday--working and fun

Saturday, March 6, 2010
Today Henrietta and I worked hard.  Then Laura Beth, Mason and Nick came to Minneapolis and we went to the mall.  Only a few errands, but Mason did get to ride on a kiddie ride.   Then we had a hard time getting him off!!

 

After supper we came back to the motel and took Mason swimming.  All is quiet now, and I think we're going to get some rest.  No sewing.  I didn't even bring my machine, or bring along a coupon.  But I think we might check out a few stores if we have time, just BECAUSE!!
  
 

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What kid wants to get off those rides???? I sure didn't!!! Yeah, you have to do somthings 'just because'!!! I hope you get to do alot of 'just becauses' today!!!
Just because......;-)

MightyMom said...

you know....I think that kid MIGHT be related to you in some way........