Saturday with Mason

Saturday, May 15, 2010
Mason and family got here last night.  Grandpa could hardly wait for him to wake up this morning.  

Grandma said I could push these buttons!  

And play with her timer.

Grandpa always reads to me.

Yes, Mason has his grandparents wrapped around his finger!

Nick, showing his metrosexual fashion sense!  (That is what Laura Beth says--I had to look it up!)

Main Entry:   metrosexual
Part of Speech:   n, adj
Definition:   a heterosexual male who has a strong aesthetic sense and inordinate interest in appearance and style

No sewing here, I'm going to play with Mason!




































































































































5 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Such a busy little man! And he's so serious about his missions. lol

I have that same fan. It's the one that I use in the bedroom as white noise when I sleep.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Metrosexual! I love it! I have a new name for Franklin, my hubby! He definitly is metrosexual all the way!

glen

Judy D in WA said...

You have some awesome men in your life.......love the boots with the shorts. Reminds me of my son before metro-sexual was in style. His boots were black/red band rubber boots. :-)

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Mason is a doll--and your metrosexual is certainly, uh, stylish.

Shelly said...

Haha! That's pretty much how My Cowboy looks while doing chores in the summer time . . . except . . . his shorts are actually his boxer briefs. Thank God we live way out and no one sees us!