Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ahh, the day of reckoning
It looks like I'm going backwards, but that's ok!

  

15 yards of the navy blue, 3 yards of black handspray, and 4 yards of brown handspray.  No purpose for the brown yet, but the shipping was the same (I only found the black handspray two places on the internet) so I ordered a bit of brown too.  The navy blue is a civil war reproduction fabric, its for a reproduction quilt I am making. 

Bought this week--22 yds
Donated this year--44.75 yds
Bought Year to Date -61.60 yds
Finished YTD 45.60 yds
YTD  +28.75 yards

Still used/donated 28 yards more than I bought, but I better get moving!
 

Curious to see how everyone did this week?  Check Judy's blog!
 

10 comments:

Katie Z. said...

28 yards in the hole is not bag considering you just bought 22 yards! You should have no problem using it up.

Judy D in WA said...

Wow, you bought some awesome fabric! I esp. love the brown!

Love the background quilt.

Lori said...

Keep up the great job of busting. Love your quilts.

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

That fabric is gorgeous! They'll go with anything so you'll use them up in no time.

Suzanne said...

You're doing great!

SpinningStar said...

Great purchases - can't go wrong with basic black and browns. From the picture, I though you had bought Cherrywoods - the fabric has that wonderful suede look.

Liz

Kathie said...

At least you are still ahead.

Barb in Mi said...

Yep. 28 yards sounds good to me! Keep it up!

Penny said...

Love the fabric. You will get it sewn up in no time. I can hardly wait to see what you do with it. Now lets get sewing.

MightyMom said...

Hey for the first time I see the dam!!

Cool