Tuesday --Just Tuesday!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Have I told you what I do when I volunteer?  Most days I am in the Lewis and Clark Visitor's Center above Gavin's Point Dam.  The Visitor Center is very large,  a small movie theater, many displays, and 3 story glass windows with bays you can stand outside on and look down over the lake, dam, and river.   I greet visitors, answers questions and the phone, play the movies.  Right now I have been helping give tours of the powerplant to school groups.  Kids ask great questions!  Visitors will be increasing soon, and we will be in full swing by Memorial Day.  If you're in the area--please stop in!! 

3 comments:

Tins and Treasures said...

Wouldn't you be surprised if we stopped and asked for you! It is a beautiful area.

Have a terrific Tuesday ~Natalie

Suzanne said...

Very cool...

MightyMom said...

One day I'm gonna surprise you!!