Rainbow Scrappy Saturday and Motivation Friday a Day Late

Saturday, February 28, 2015
Last of the pinks for Rainbow Scrappy--

Album blocks with pinks
 My friend Liz doesn't have a blog but loves the RSC and she made this--


Pink Baby Blanket
Liz makes many baby blankets to donate.  She is harboring my Mojo, she lives in Houston and Mojo hates cold winters as much as I do!  Please see everyone's RSC posts at soscrappy.

Time to check my goals--

Quilt Birds in Air top--DONE
5" challenge project
Binding for Cheddar Delight
Binding for Summer Nites at the Lake
Liz's Squared Project
Backing for Cheddar Delight--DONE
Load another top on the Princess--DONE

The binding is on the Birds in Air quilt and its on the hand sewing pile!

My timetable has been moved up.  Grandson #3 will arrive March 11th instead of the 18th.  Unless it gets moved up even more.  PANIC!!!  I am not packed.  Laura Beth is not packed!  The stress has caused me to break out the peanut butter M&M's. 


6 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I like those blocks. All the best as Grandson #3 is born. Hope mom and baby do well.

Brenda said...

The M&M's will help!!! ;)
Relax, pack and get ready to go and then you will find your mojo too!! It is on hold till the baby comes and thanks for the blog posts on the blocks - I enjoy seeing what you and other are doing!!
Now, go get ready to enjoy the new baby!!! :)

scraphappy said...

Great pink blocks this month. So exciting to hear about your new grand baby coming soon. I am sure the packing won't take too long.

Nancy said...

Sounds like the next few days will be a flurry of activity. Best wishes to the Mary Beth and her husband. Praying that all goes well.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your quilting will wait. Good luck to Mom and babe. Nothing better than snuggling a new baby!

Sheila said...

Great blocks. Baby quilt, too.
Congratulations. New babies are so sweet.