Rainbow Scrappy Saturday

Saturday, February 7, 2015
Pink for February!  Although I am not a pink person, I had plenty of pink.

Pink Album Blocks
I enjoy making these blocks.  It satisfies my need to play with my scraps.  Blocks made with several fabrics just do something for me!  A few more pink are planned--a pink with brown and a pink with purple.  Leftover 2.5" squares go in my "Album Blocks" container.  A scrappy quilt using 2.5" squares is in my future.  The neutral strips are precut and corralled in Ziploc baggies.  Please see everyone's posts at soscrappy.  

Thank you Angela for hosting this challenge, it is my favorite!  


 

14 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Those are looking wonderful. I really like the pinks you have.

Nancy said...

I really like these blocks! Well done

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks!

Edith said...

Great pink blocks, so perky looking.

Deb A said...

I love how these are coming out. So fun to watch them grow.

Karen said...

Lovely pink blocks.

Laura said...

very pretty pink blocks :)

Jennie in GA said...

Really like these blocks.... And your organizing plan. Makes scrappy quilting much easier!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Great blocks - plus they use up all your small scraps

scraphappy said...

Such pretty blocks, what a great way of making scraps seem orderly.

Magpie Sue said...

Excellent!

And thanks for the daffodils in your blog header. I needed that little bit of joy on the dreary day! (Rain, rain, go away!!!!)

Katie Z. said...

I love that your blocks are very happy. How's LB doing?

Linda said...

Love your fabric choices. This is one of my favorite blocks.

Sheila said...

Love your pink blocks. I'm like you. Love colorful, scrappy, happy quilts.