Fluff Five

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I was considered "tagged" by Libby at
"simply libby". Okay--I can do this!!

Five Things Found in Your Bag/Purse:

1. Checkbook
2. Tylenol and Tums
3. a tape measure
4. spare car and house key
5. a AT&T phone card in case I forget my cell phone and need to "phone home"

Five Favorite Things in your room:

1. My favorite adjustable halogen floor lamp
2. my books
3. more books
4. a bookcase holding SOME of my books
5. Ok--I do have a really comfy bed in there too!!

Five things you have always wanted to do

1. have long straight hair
2. visit Australia
3. play the piano
4. have a waist!
5. travel for a year in a camper

Five things you are currently into:

1. Quilting
2. Reading
3. gardening
4. waiting for the carpenters to build my little deck
5. waiting to be a grandmother!

Pat, Kim, Henrietta, Amanda, and Tipper, please step up and tell us your "fluff five"!! And anyone I might have missed--join in!

1 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

okay, Lori. I just posted my FLUFF FIVE...