Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's not raining today, it's been raining almost a week now, off and on. My goal for this afternoon is mow the grass, doesn't that sound like a great Mother's Day??!! But I've had a good week, I finished the Green Pineapple Smoothy--the directions say it took 22 yards. (It's a queen size.) And no stash bought. So that is a lot moved out of the stash. I finished binding the Pink Tossed Salad for my friend too. Hehe--she doesn't live close to me, I think I will put it on my bed for a while. Isn't it feminine and soft looking?? Both these quilts were made from stash too! And I've worked on my tossed salad blocks--they are over halfway. Finished one customer quilt, and I am stalled for the moment while I wait for a thread order. Oh, I can load one of my quilts and keep the machine busy, but I would rather get my customer quilts done so they can take them home and finish them in plenty of time for the quilt show in June! Now that it's quit raining, tomorrow is a "honey do" day, only I am the honey! I have to go with Ken and trade off a piece of field equipment for a larger one. That means almost all day hauling it with the pickup there and back. I will take a book for when I am not driving.

So my goals have gone well. Tomorrow I will think of NEW goals. Thanks for the motivation Pat!!

7 comments:

Henrietta said...

You can put it on your bed! I don't mind. It is all scraps left over from strips for my DGD pink quilt, which is temporarily missing. Guess I over cut huh? Remind you of someone Mereth?

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Great job on getting those goals done! wow...your green pineapple smoothie is definately a stash eater. That's awesome!

Vicky said...

What a fantastic report! I love love love that pineapple quilt! It's a beauty!

Susan said...

Great job on stash busting.........

Kathy said...

Your pineapple quilt is awesome! I really love it!

Mel said...

Oh, I love the pink one, but the pineapple is amazing. I need to do one of those.
I like the greens.

Becky said...

Super stashbusting! Love the Pink quilt! I might be tempted to keep it for myself:)