My "Honey Do" list

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Well, it was a long day yesterday with Ken, hauling the piece of farm equipment to "trade up". We had TWO flat tires, luckily Ken had taken plenty of spares. And the "newer" piece has four large tires, if one went flat we could always limp along on the other three! But no flats on the way home. The weather was beautiful--76° and sunny.

When we got back we were able to haul in one load of dirt for my garden. (Oh, that rear tire on the tractor is over my head--so that's a BIG bucket load of dirt!) Yes, that is "compost" or well, it's just plain old manure pile from the farm. I hope the "aroma" isn't too much for the neighbors until the smell wears off. With luck I will have time to haul in another load today and pull out an old clothesline. Ken is at an inservice and can't help this afternoon. Later we are going to worm the three horses at the farm. Also arranged for the man with the big tractor tiller to come and till my garden when he has time. Maybe tonight I can relax and sew.

5 comments:

Henrietta said...

AH HAH!

Agricultural formula SH 1 T

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

you drive that big (really big) tractor?! my FIL would be in heaven if he had one :0)

JuJu said...

Hey Woman, that' one BIG tractor!! Seen a few of them in MY time! LOLOL

SueR said...

There's really nothing in the photo to give a sense of perspective, so I'm amazed the tire is taller than you!

SueR said...

Say, Lori, can you tell me what Motivation Friday is? I've seen it on a couple of blogs but haven't got a clue from whence it came.I'm plenty motivated, just shortchanged on time!