Monday Goals

Monday, March 9, 2009
It's Monday and I REALLY need some goals for this week. Last night I needed a little "sewing fix" so worked on some more Bear in the Farmhouse blocks while I was waiting for a load of laundry.

  1. Load another top to be quilted
  2. Work on Bear in the Farmhouse Blocks
  3. Work on Green Swap blocks

Today Laura Beth, Nick, and Mason go home. Our house will be so quiet!

The Baptism went smoothly, no snowstorms, everyone who was coming was able to make it. My sisters and I did most the cooking for lunch.

The one on the left is Kathy, I am in the middle, and Sharon is on the right.

And here are Laura Beth, Nick, and Mason, and MY father, who turned 90 years old earlier in the week! Happy Birthday Dad!


And one more picture of Mason---

But Mom, I don't LIKE green beans!!!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

What a blessing to gather the family for a happy occasion. It looks like everyone had a great time.

Stephanie D said...

Nice-looking group of girls there! How nice that your dad is still alive and active at 90!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

What a fun time to enjoy your family! Great job on feeding the 'masses' yourselves :)

Vicki H. said...

Brrr, the cold has arrived here with a vengence. I am ill today so I will be hand quilting and going to the doctor again. Flu, etc. I loved the photos of your family! I hope you are able to complete your goals for the week. I love the Bears in the Farmhouse quilt, yours will be fab !!

Becky said...

Love seeing the pictures of your family. How blessed to have your Dad at Mason's baptism. Love the picture with your sisters. Would have loved a sister, but was blessed with great girl cousins instead. Love your reference to "sewing fix." My machine is calling, but I'm trying to get caught up with blogs and laundry.

MightyMom said...

hey hey pretty lady