Monday Goals

Monday, March 16, 2009
I always have to go back and see what last week's goals were and how I did. I had three goals and I made them all. This week, well, right now I am waiting for overnight company to arrive and this weekend I will be gone. So the goals will be rather slim!

  1. Finish last four Bear in the Farmhouse blocks
  2. Work on Pink/Cream Jacob's ladder top, piecing the backing and get it ready to quilt
  3. Make binding for Christmas Courthouse steps.

Today is beautiful, its 70 degrees out and there are still small snowbanks in places. They look out of place with the warm weather!

I am heading to the South Dakota Horse Fair this weekend, mainly because I want to attend a seminar. Stacy Westfall is going to be there, and if you are a horsey type person, click on this link, go to the bottom of the page and watch the videos. The first video is done WITHOUT a bridle or saddle, the second one is done in costume to the music--NO BRIDLE. (think of driving your car without a steering wheel!)


6 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. Not sure I'd make any goals with what you have going on

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Followed Stacy's link...pretty impressive riding! I had trouble staying on a horde with a saddle in my youth!

Have a fun weekend :)

Henrietta said...

Sigh,I am jealous!

Becky said...

Enjoy the Horse Fair this weekend! We are having 70 degree weather here, too. Rusty and I had to get outside and enjoy the sun, flowers, etc....

Take care!

MightyMom said...

yeah, well, you just be thinking of me...sitting here...green with envy!!

Tins and Treasures said...

Where is the SD horse fair? The State B's are here, so tons of people out and about. Your finished quilts are impressive. Happy Spring ~Natalie