Wednesday Ramblings

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today I am going to keep busy. Makes it easier when I am missing Mason. :( I have made a batch of laundry soap. The fish is thawing, and the potatoes are cooked. (fried potatoes, fish, and veggies for supper) The laundry is caught up.

I have three quilts to sew bindings on today. Still need to work on Judy's Bear in the Farmhouse blocks, I only have six done. Sorry Judy, I am SLOW! And my green swap blocks need some attention too.

The weather is cold, we had snow and ice yesterday. So it's a good day to stay inside and sew!

2 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Cold is right! It was like -13 in O'Neill this morning. It was almost 8:30 before I looked at the temp & it was still about -8 here. Had a county library meeting to go to this morning & it was as cold as the day of the last meeting in Jan. At least this one was only 6 mi. away. Isn't SPRING supposed to be just around the corner??

Stephanie D said...

It's been lovely here the last 5 days, but there's a cold front coming in again tonight. At least, when it's cold, I don't feel the need to get out and work in the yard!