Saturday--Out and About!

Saturday, March 21, 2009
Today Ken and I attended the South Dakota Horse Expo and met up with my girlfriend. We watched seminars, cruised the vendors, talked to people we knew. It was a BEAUTIFUL day, and we really enjoyed it. After we left the Expo, we went and had supper and talked some more! Afterwards, Ken and I did a little shopping, bought a few things on sale at Hobby Lobby and a few food items at Sam's Club. No fabric purchased but I did fondle a few bolts! Instead I found this book, and since I had a COUPON I used it on the book Strip Happy.


This looks like I will be able to use a lot of stash in these patterns. Woohoo!!


3 comments:

MightyMom said...

that still counts as a purchase!!!



guess what I got for my birthday from my stepmom??

$50 gift card to Joannes...............

pdudgeon said...

OOOOOOOH! looks like a very good book. sounds like you two had a very good time together.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I have the book, too! I made a green and orange quilt from this book!