Monday Goals

Monday, September 14, 2009
Yesterday I was reading crazy mom quilts and she was talking about Quilts of Valor and asked if a "few people" would send her Wonky Star blocks as described on her blog. QOV is one of my favorite things, so I quickly made a block to send to her. I am imagining her mailbox right now!


I know she is going to get lots of blocks and offers of help, but I will offer too. You need any help, just give me a holler!!

Here is MY block---


On to goals---

  1. Work on sashing my "9 Patch quilt-a-long" blocks (Also a crazy mom quilts project!)
  2. Put more of the navy blue/white stepping stones together
  3. Sew a few more 9 Patch quilt-a-long blocks (I entered the 2nd round, and I'm not done with the first!
I think that will keep me busy, I volunteer Th-Fr-Sat and then I'm not sure what my schedule will be. This is the perfect time of year to camp, cool at night and not hot during the day! Ahhhh



3 comments:

MightyMom said...

I'm sooo jealous.

we've gotten about 8 feet of rain in the last week....and it hasn't stopped yeet!!!

those pretty flowers i planted might just wash away if this doens't stop soon.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Go Lori Go!! Love that block.

JuJu said...

Good job!! Love the block and even better that its for QoV!!! You go girl!