Sunday Stash Report

Sunday, September 27, 2009
Now I have to confess! Yes, I bought fabric this week. 14 3/4 yards. Oh well, might as well say 15 yds!! My best friend is coming to visit and sew and all those other sorts of things we do, and we were talking about the 4 patch stacked posies quilts. And I decided we should make two, one for each of us. And this is the fabric I bought for the quilt, do you think it will work?

There are varying colors, different size flowers, a black background, the repeat is 24" I think. Best of all, with my coupon this quilt shop quality fabric was $1.99@yd!

So that brings my stash report to -10 yds. I've used 10 yds more than I've bought this year!! But the tops are piling up, soon I will be home to quilt. Maybe my numbers will be better then.

I am still volunteering, maybe one or two more weeks left before I pack up and head home. The weather is absolutely beautiful, in the 70's during the day, 50's at night. Perfect camping weather.

8 comments:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Lovely fabric and who's counting?

Howdy said...

Yep that looks like it will work just fine...

Unknown said...

You have to buy fabric sometimes.

Mary-Kay said...

Oh how I miss camping. Warm days and cool nights. Bliss! And your fabric looks great. I can't wait to see some blocks.

Stephanie D said...

Can't wait to see what you do with it--the pattern name doesn't ring a bell with me.

FINALLY, we seem to have left the rain behind us, therefore the muggy days, and today there is a dry, cool breeze--the first feel of autumn! YIPPEEE!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Looks good for a 4 patch posie!

Pam in KC said...

I look forward to seeing your 4-patch stacked posie.

MightyMom said...

well, now since I've done absolutely NOTHING on my quilt I'm gonna come over here and yell at you to GET TO WORK!! hahaha.

:-)

I love that fabric.