Motivation Friday

Friday, September 25, 2009
My goals this week were just that--goals. I haven't made them. The blue/white bricks and stepping stones are still sitting. I did press the strips I had sewn on my Sonja's Windows. I worked on the long sashings for my 9 patches and made a few more 9 patches SINCE I'M BEHIND!!! Arrgh! But it's been a good week, spent time visting with my sisters, and Ken and I did get an afternoon of shopping in.

Oh yes, I used my coupon and will have to fess up on my stash report! I guess I am "thrifty" as I do like to buy my fabric on sale. When I used my coupon I bought quality fabric for $1.99yd. So it's going to make my numbers go up, but I feel good about the purchase.

4 comments:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

$1.99 yd. for good fabric is an excellent deal so you should feel good about it. No need to feel guilty about it, stash report or no stash report. A girl just needs a little new fabric once n a while.

Stephanie D said...

Yeah, well, stash report or now, every thing can benefit from some fresh fabric infusion!

MightyMom said...

heeheehee ;-)

Scrappy-Quilter said...

you are funny! it's okay to buy fabric as long as you plan on using it which I am sure you do. goals not met are not the end of the world. just means you got something else done in their place. have a great day