Motivation Friday

Friday, September 18, 2009
After slacking off last week, I did some sewing! I put sashing on some of the 9 patches, sewed the navy blue/white stepping stones into pairs, and made about 25 more 9 patches. I am joining in with crazymomquilts for a 2nd round of these addicting 9 patches, I think I want one for myself. The first one has a "home" already in mind.



I am scheduled to volunteer over the weekend, I may sew in the evenings, or I may read. Both are priorities! Most of my current projects are getting rather large for working on in the camper, but I do have another project cut and waiting in a plastic basket.

3 comments:

MightyMom said...

sew...whach ya readin?

Kim said...

I do like the nine patch! Ambitious project you have thrown yourself into. :O)

Amanda Jean said...

your quilt looks great so far! they are addicting, aren't they? i'm dreaming what it would look like in pink and green....