Monday Goals on Tuesday!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Ooops, missed Monday completely! I'm keeping busy here with new parents and new baby. But I KNOW I'm not as tired as they are!

Goals---hmmmmmmmmmmm.

1) continue to work on scrap happy blocks
2) plan some meals to leave ready for LB and Nick
3) plan for the Heartstrings sew in October 25th

And I went shopping yesterday, I bought two spools of Aurifil thread and two patterns. This one will use up lots of "unloved fabric" Nine Patch Stripes by Aardvark Quilts, and this one is for my stash of 30's repros, Hanky Panky by Darlene Zimmerman. I am determined to continue using up my stash, my motto is "NO MORE SAVING FABRIC"!!



6 comments:

Stephanie D said...

What? No fabric purchases?

What big self-control you have, Gramma!

Unknown said...

Cool motto.

You can come shop in my stash! I keep thinking: it is too nice for that, it isn't nice enough ... blah, blah, blah ... you know.

SueR said...

Ooh, I like your new patterns. I have recently acquired a new set of scraps to play with, and I am always on the lookout for fun scrap patterns.

Mary Johnson said...

Are you planning to come to the sew-in? It would be great to meet you in person!

Aren't you a nice Mom staying and helping out?!

Donna said...

I love the Darlene Zimmerman pattern. She's coming to speak at a local guild in a few months. I may have to attend as a guest.

alexveronelli said...

Hi Lori
I wish to inform you that I have add
your blog Dakota City Quilter to my blogroll listat http://alexveronelli.typepad.com/
thank you for nice words spent about our threads
Alex