Wednesday Ramblings

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I've been busy here, the ladders are out and I am ready to start scraping the bad spots on the house. There're aren't that many and the weather is wonderful. I got a bit sidetracked with edging the sidewalk, got halfway last evening and will finish up before I start scraping. And I was even a bit quilty, I quilted a table top size UFO, it's down to binding (something to do in the evening when it's too dark to scrape/paint). And I loaded a slide show baby top, I have two of them. I have started quilting the one with the fleece on the back using Keryn's Lime Tree panto. I find it easiest to do with the top on the bottom and the fleece on the top--no stretching or puckers that way. And since there is no custom type quilting--very quick.


At first thought it a bit strange to have squares on one side and polka dots on the other, but I am beginning to like it. (the second slide show is on the rollers to show you how they look together.)

1 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Well, I kept wondering what you meant by "slide show" quilt, and now I get it. I really like that. Did you do it from a pattern or out of your own head?