Motivation Friday

Friday, September 19, 2008
Well, my list was a bit ambitious for this week. But I did finish the table topper UFO and manage to avoid being queen on the stashbuster list. But only by the skin of my teeth. This particular project was at least 10 years old, and I am going to use it to cover a nightstand. It finished about 50" square.


I have one slide show baby top quilted and am making the binding now. I still want to paint the house, but Ken has a sore tooth and is waiting til Tuesday to have it pulled, so he's not really in the mood! But it's very warm out today, maybe tomorrow it will cool off and we (me?) will work on it.

4 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Maybe a tad ambitious. But then, there's always tomorrow, Scarlett.

Vicki W said...

Nice quilt!

Becky said...

Love your table topper! Congrats on finishing a UFO! That is always a good thing :) This one will look wonderful on a nightstand. Hope that Ken gets relief soon for his tooth!

Have a great weekend!

SueR said...

I've loved this pattern forever and never made it. It's so pretty in scraps.