Monday Goals

Monday, September 15, 2008
Quilty goals, let me think. I'm the first lady in waiting on Stashbuster list, so to avoid being queen I need to finish a UFO.

1. Bind the table topper UFO
2. Quilt a Slide Show baby quilt-it's already loaded
3. Quilt the EXTRA Slide Show baby quilt
4. Get the Chunky Churn Dashes on to quilt

Okay, I think that will be enough for this week, also want to paint my house, and am getting overnight guest tonight. And weed my flower beds. Check the garden. And all those other jobs that no one did while I was gone. And miss Mason--maybe I should have put him at the top of my list, but he's not quilty. sigh

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You have a good list there, your going to be busy.

Mary Johnson said...

You have quite a bit to do yourself! I bet you will miss little Mason.

Stephanie D said...

So you just nonchalantly throw "paint my house" in the middle of your to-do list"???? Omigosh.